A customer has called several times complaining that the person at the other end of a Skype call can't hear him. The problem is that his microphone gets set to the default setting. This is how to correct the problem.
- Click the “…” icon at the top of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Audio and Video.
- Click the downward facing “>” to the right of Microphone.
- It will be to the right of the current microphone selection.
- Select Microphone (Realtek Audio).
- Substitute a microphone that you know is connected and functioning at this step.