A customer complained that the 11 point default font in Outlook is too small. After making a snide remark about his age, this is what i told him:
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- Click Mail
- Click Stationery and Fonts.
- Click one of the Font buttons.
- Select the typeface and size that you want.
- For replies I left the typeface alone and chose 14 pt. for the size.
- Click OK
- Repeat the typeface and size selection (steps 5,6, and 7) for the other 2 Font buttons.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
BTW, You don't get to choose the typeface or size for incoming emails.
For Microsoft's instructions, click this link: