2. Go to admin > media > config > Add simple popup blocks
3. Choose the identifier, i.e, Drupal blocks or custom css selector and choose/give correct values.
4. Choose the popup position
5. Give visit counts, so the popup will trigger on particular page visits only.
0 = Show popup on users each visit
1,2 = Show popup on users first and second visit
1,4,7 = Show popup on users first, forth and seventh visit
6. Set the trigger method as Automatic
7. Set Delay, Overlay, Minimize button, Close button, ESC key to close based on your requirement.
8. Finally, click Convert to popup.
9. Go to your popup page. That's all.